- Visit the largest Buddhist temple in the world, Borobudur Temple
- Prambanan Hindust Temple complex, Sambisari & Plaosan Temple
- Visit Sultan Palace and Water Castle, Batik and Silver Factories
- Mount Bromo sunrise
Planned route is aboard Sancaka Pagi from Yogyakarta to Mojokerto, departing 06:45 and arriving 10:58. Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Full name and passport details are required to book train ticket and must be provided at the time of reservation
The previous evening, bring down main luggage to the reception before 22:00 with clear name identification. Main luggage will be transferred during the night with the driver and vehicle and be available for pick you up the next morning on arrival at Mojokerto Railway Station in East Java.
It is advisable to bring a small bag with a change and toiletry and something warm to wear, as the air conditioner on the train can be quite chilly.
Travelling by train in Java is a wonderful opportunity to meet local people, and is also the best way to enjoy the volcanic landscapes of Central and East Java.
Hotel choices ( or based on your own ) :
- 2 night Hotel in Yogyakarta 1 night in Bromo with daily breakfast
- Private Air-conditioned Car
- Train ticket on Executive Class
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance Tickets / Admission fees, Jeep & Horse in Bromo, Tolls, parking fees
- Mineral water
- Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- Air Tickets
- Optional tour program